Valid from 01/06/2022 to 31/10/2022
What does it include?
- Family wellness centre
- Parking included
The package in detail
Cycling is easy and safe with the help of our guides and mountain bike guides!
Along the Val di Sole cycle path is a 15 km route which is also suitable for children!
Cycling along the banks of the river Noce, the tour is ideal for families, as there are only slight ascents.
The mountains in the background and the river offer a wonderful panorama and we will visit the Bee Museum together.
On the banks of the river we will eat our fabulous packed lunch and the return trip will be exciting with the Dolomiti Express.
- Varied sweet and savoury breakfast buffet;
- Dinner served at the table with a choice of 4 first and second courses, 4 desserts and salad buffet; as an alternative to the first and second courses in the evening you can choose the pizza of the day;
- Delicious children’s menus; at the kids’ club afternoon snack and assisted lunch and dinner;
- Menu for celiac disease and special intolerances;
- Val di Sole Guest Card which allows you to take the cable car up to 3000 m above sea level;
- Miniclub “Meledrino”, open all day from 9 am to 9.30 pm;
- A rich weekly programme of outdoor fitness and relaxation activities organised by the AlpHoliday Team;
- Entrance to our Wellness Centre “Aqua Salus Spa & Beauty”, 1000 sqm + garden;
- Bathrobe in use (adults only) + pool towel for all;
- 1 accompanied bike excursion with packed lunch and visit to the Bee Museum with return by train
7 nights – 2 adults + 1 child aged 2 to 14 years
From € 1.341,00